APR Alumni Surveys
The Office of Institutional Analytics has partnered with the UNM Alumni Association and UNM Information Technologies to streamline the process of surveying UNM alumni for the Academic Program Review process. To gain access to the survey template and obtain assistance with the Opinio survey tool, you will need to take the following steps:
1. Create a ticket with UNM IT to obtain an Opinio login (either for an individual within the department or a department-wide login). You may initiate this process here. You may also use an existing Opinio login.
2. After you have obtained the necessary credentials for Opinio, please email OIA at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- The name of the person/department holding the Opinio folder (as it appears in Opinio)
- A statement that you would like access to the alumni survey templates
OIA will then work with IT to transfer the survey templates you wish to use to your Opinio folder. From this point, you can customize the survey to the needs of your department, in consultation with both the Alumni Association and the Academic Program Review team.
3. If you or someone in your department needs help learning to use Opinio, many excellent tutorials can be found here and within Opinio.