The Office of Institutional Analytics (OIA) is the source for official reporting and aggregated data at the University of New Mexico (UNM). Official reports and datasets generated by OIA are used for federal compliance reporting, state reporting, and internal recordkeeping and analytics. These reports and visualizations are used by students, faculty, staff, and administrators at UNM, as well as by the media and the general public.
Our data dictionary defines and clarifies terms and variables found within all of these reports and dashboards.
If you need aggregated data reports that are not found on our website, you may submit a data request here.
***Reports requiring individual-level student data can be requested from UNM's Division of Enrollment Management here.***
OIA Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Statement
The Office of Institutional Analytics is committed to the responsible, inclusive, and ethical use of data and analysis. We recognize that data plays a significant role in representation and access, and we strive to provide accurate and timely information that can enhance the lives of our diverse university community.
What's New (as of February 25, 2021)
- OIA will be collaborating with the Office of Assessment and Academic Program Review to offer virtual workshops on topics related to survey design, useful data sources, and more!
- An Overview of Useful Data Sources: Wednesday April 28 at 10:00 AM (MDT)
- Surveys A-Z: Wednesday May 19 at 10:00 AM (MDT)
- Think Like An Analyst-TBD in Fall 2021
- Register for upcoming workshops here
- We have revamped the Official Enrollment Report. Explore the new OER visualization here!