The Office of Institutional Analytics (OIA) is the source for official reporting and aggregated data at the University of New Mexico (UNM). Official reports and datasets generated by OIA are used for federal compliance reporting, state reporting, and internal recordkeeping. These reports and visualizations are used by students, faculty, staff, and administrators at UNM, as well as by the media and the general public.
Our data dictionary defines and clarifies terms and variables found within all of these reports and dashboards.
If you need aggregated data reports that are not found on our website, you may submit a data request here. Reports requiring individual-level student data can be requested from UNM's Division of Enrollment Management here.
OIA Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Statement
The Office of Institutional Analytics is committed to the responsible, inclusive, and ethical use of data and analysis. We recognize that data plays a significant role in representation and access, and we strive to provide accurate and timely information that can enhance the lives of our diverse university community.
What's New (as of 8/4/20)
- An updated Data Request form that now supports file attachments
- Publication of OIA's statement in support of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Official Enrollment Report for Summer 2020
- Official Enrollment by Major through Summer 2020
- SCH by College through Summer 2020
- Our new Transfer Student Tracking dashboard