The Office of Institutional Analytics (OIA) is the source for official reporting and aggregated data at the University of New Mexico (UNM). Official reports and datasets generated by OIA are used for federal compliance reporting, state reporting, and internal recordkeeping and analytics. These reports and visualizations are used by students, faculty, staff, and administrators at UNM, as well as by the media and the general public.
Our data dictionary defines and clarifies terms and variables found within all of these reports and dashboards.
***Reports requiring individual-level student data can be requested from UNM's Division of Enrollment Management here.***
OIA Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Statement
The Office of Institutional Analytics is committed to the responsible, inclusive, and ethical use of data and analysis. We recognize that data plays a significant role in representation and access, and we strive to provide accurate and timely information that can enhance the lives of our diverse university community.
- Time to Degree has been updated and improved! You can now filter by both year of graduation and year of entry to focus on particular cohorts and see changes year-over-year. (10/19/21)
- First-Year Cohort Tracking has been updated with the Fall 2021 cohort information, and the latest retention and graduation data. (10/15/21)
- Degrees Awarded has been updated to include data for the 2020-21 academic year (10/7/21)
- Fall 2021 data has been added to the Official Enrollment Report (9/15/21)
- The Graduate Studies dashboards have been updated to include academic year 2020-21
- The 3rd Annual Art & Science of Data event is calling for submissions! We encourage proposals that highlight the accessibility and utility of UNM data in effectively telling our respective UNM stories. Submit your proposal here by Friday, October 22nd.